Economic Classes including:
- Express Entry (Federal Skilled Worker, Canadian Experience Class, Federal Skilled Trades Class)
- Provincial Nominations
Family Class including:
- Spouse, Common-law and Conjugal Sponsorships
- Children, Parents & Grandparents
Temporary Permits and Extensions including:
- Provincial Nomination Work Permits
- Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) Work Permits
- International Mobility Work Permits
- Bridging Open Work Permits
- Spouse/Common-law Partner Work Permits
- Study Permits and Post-Grad Work Permits
- Visitor Record Extensions
Work Permit and Extensions including:
- Labour Market Impact Assessments
- NAFTA permits
- Intra-company transferees
- GATS and other trade agreements
- Employer Compliance Audits
Sound advice means peace of mind.
Getting immigration advice from an experienced professional is a smart choice when it comes to understanding what steps you need to take to make your Canadian dream a reality. We address a variety of immigration situations and our consultations are conducted using video conferencing such as Zoom and Skype, so we can connect with you anywhere and at a time that fits into your schedule.
Join the thousands of applicants we’ve helped immigrate with ease. As we experience a high volume of consultations booked weeks in advance, we recommend you schedule your appointment early to ensure we can assist you as soon as possible.
Ensuring your success: sponsorship applications for your spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner
We provide written reviews of your applications with an easy two-step process. It begins with a one-hour consultation to review the Application Checklist with you in detail. When you’re ready with your application you can then book your review, which is billed by the hour and generally requires 2-3 hours.
Your written review will assess:
- Any mistakes or possible errors in your application
- The quality of evidence you are submitting
- Ways you can strengthen your application
- Any vital documents you be missmaying